Trattamento dei dati personali
HAHN+KOLB Werkzeuge GmbH data protection statement
Data protection and data security are very important to us. We would therefore like to explain to you, as a user of our website, how HAHN+KOLB Werkzeuge GmbH ensures the confidentiality of your personal data and respects your personal rights.
The personal data supplied by you is generally used to answer your inquiries, to process your orders or to grant you access to specific information or offers. In order to maintain customer-business relations, it may also be necessary:
- for us to store, process and use your personal data within the Würth Group in order to better respond to your needs or improve our products or services; or
- for us (or a third party on our behalf) to use this personal data to inform you of HAHN+KOLB offers that are beneficial to you or to perform online surveys in order to better meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
Restricted use of personal data
HAHN+KOLB will only collect, process or use the personal data that you provide online for the specified purposes, unless the collection, processing or use
- serves another purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and fulfil a contract with you,
- is required by law or an official or judicial order,
- is necessary for the justification or protection of legal claims or defence against complaints,
- is necessary to prevent improper use or any other illegal activities.
Automatically collected, non-personal data; creation of cookies; support programs, active contentsnal data; creation of cookies; support programs, active contents
With the access to our website, automatically (i.e., not provided via a registration process) generated information is collected which can be assigned to no certain person (e.g., by a browser or an operating system; domain names of the websites from which our website is accessed via a link; number of visits; average duration of a visit; opened pages). HAHN+KOLB Werkzeuge GmbH uses this information to constantly improve the appearance of our website, to update it and to thereby increase its attractiveness.
When you visit our website, we may place information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" which makes it possible to automatically identify your computer when you next visit the website. Among other things, cookies enable us to adapt a website to your particular requirements or to store your password so that you do not need to re-enter it on every visit. If you do not wish to allow information about your computer to be recognised again at a later date, please set your Internet browser in such a way that it deletes cookies from your computer’s hard drive, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is saved.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require a valid e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided or that the owner of the e-mail address is in agreement with receiving the newsletter. No additional data is collected.
You can revoke at any time your permission to store data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter.
If you have other questions on our data protection standards, please send them to our data protection officer. You can reach him via e-mail at email@example.com. The data protection officer can assist you if you would like to obtain information about your data or if you would like to make corrections.